Monday 6 August 2012

Fun With My Ex.


I have just returned from a trip to South Africa visiting my two sons who are living with my ex-wife and her partner. Having been divorced now for six years we get on reasonably okay. On the forth or fifth day I took my boys out for the day and returned to their mother?s in the evening. The boys were exhausted and went straight to bed and asleep. My ex and her partner had been having a few drinks and said they were going to get into their Jacuzzi and did I want to join. When I pointed out that I had no swimming costume, my ex replied, ? You don?t need one, I?ve seen you naked before, remember.

? ?What about your man? Won?t he mind?? ?I?m sure you?ve nothing he hasn?t got, so don?t worry?. Well I did as she suggested and stripped off and joined the two of them in the hot tub.
The water was very refreshing and relaxing and we three sat and had some wine and generally chilled out. After a little while I began to notice that my ex was absentmindedly rubbing her partners length. He had his eyes closed and was obviously used to her doing this and forgotten I was there. His length started to get big and stiff and I was getting a little bit embarrassed and said maybe I should go.

He opened his eyes and looked at me and said, ? Don?t be silly. I?m sure she won?t mind giving your prick a little rub if you ask nicely.? I looked to her and she smiled and said, ?That?s fine by me.

? She then took her other hand and began to stroke my prick, which by this time had gotten hard just from watching them.

She had me in her left hand and her fella in her right hand and was having a good time seeing who was going to cum first.

Her partner said that it was all very well and good being pulled but what he really wanted was a playjob.

My ex said that was no problem and told him to stand up, which he did, and I got a good view of a very erect 7? or so of rock hard length. She then started to toy him from his balls up to the shaft of his prick and slid it into her mouth and began to suck on it hungrily. From past experience I knew exactly how good she was at sucking length and my own got even harder than it was before. I said that I didn?t think I could just sit and watch this, at which point my ex turned her head around and said, ? Well then, why don?t you join in.? Not being one to miss such a golden opportunity I put my finger into her softness, which was naturally soaking wet and began to move it in and out.

She started moaning and sucking on his length even more. He said to me ?I think she wants a bit more than a finger, don?t you?? So I lifted her arse out of the water and pushed my length into her private part right to the hilt. She started pushing back against it and I told her I didn?t think I would be able to last long.

She stopped sucking just long enough to say ? I want you both to cum in me now.? Being the gentlemen that we are we both started to hump in opposite directions. I heard a long hard moan and looked to see her partner shoot his load over her face.

This started me and I shouted, ?I?m ready? and pumped my hot spunk into her cunt.

With all this spunk cumming onto her she had a massive orgasm. We continued in a similar vein for the rest of the evening, with her giving me a playjob whilst he played her from behind, and even at one stage with him taking a video of it so they could watch when I returned home. We got together a few more time before I left and they?re coming to visit me in the summer, which I?m looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment