Monday 6 August 2012

My First Date In Train


I was travelling from one station to other. the distance in hours between the two stations was 17 hours. i was sitting on my berth reading some magazine.. a couple of minutes later I saw a hot lady around 33 years sitting diagonally opposite to me...

As the evening was getting darker and night rolled in...

my eyes went unto her and made an eye contact...

we kept on staring eachother and suddenly she took out her cell phone and talked to over the phone with somebody. i was rolling my eyes on her soft placeets and you must believe she was a raw piece of meat that i want to eat... now it was all dark and she started staring at me for long... and slowly let lose her long silky hair and stared at me... i could some how control myself..but i was hard...

I could feel the smell of her hungry skin... I took out letter pad and pretended as if i was working on something...



but i was writing a message for her...

she was meantime preparing her bed to sleep in the train... she lied down as i observed her natural beauty, cleavage and arse...

she was one of the sex angels sent to me by god that night... she turned off the lights and lied down staring at me... i slowly stood up and went close to her.

i dared to put the message i wrote for her below her head...

she guessed it...

she was a smart bitch after all. couple of minutes later she took that piece of paper and turned on the lights...

read it and turned them off. Now she again looked into my eyes... and stood up and went towards the wash room inside the train...

guess what i wrote...

GO TO WASH ROOM, I AM COMING TO YOU...

and she really obeyed me...wowwwwwwww.. i followed her and entered the wash room and closed the door...

she was there waiting for me... i just hugged her tight from back and rubbed my tighted thingy on her arse.. and my hands on her big titties... HEAVEN IT WAS HEAVEN...

for both of us... she sat down there in wash room and unzipped me..slowing took my thingy out and kissed it...

then she gave me a hot play job and i jizzed her mouth...i made her stand and smooched her...

No comments:

Post a Comment